We have training and experience in a variety of treatment modalities, helping to personalize our experience together the way in which best suits you. We are able to offer flexible services. If we are unable to meet your needs, we may be able to offer resources that will point you in the right direction. We work primarily with individual adults, along with children and families depending on the presenting concern.
Our goal is to help you come to the resolution you are seeking.
Listed below are the primary treatment approaches we utilize. If you have questions about any of these, or about techniques to healing that are not listed here, please send them our way!
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy
- Accelerated Resolution Therapy
- Solution-Focused Therapy
- Supportive Therapy
- Crisis Assessment
- Motivational Interviewing
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
We are currently accepting most major commercial insurances, along with Medicaid, Medicaid, Medicare, HSA plans, and EAP's.
If you do not see your insurance provider on the list below, feel free contact us and we will see if we can work out an agreement with them.
Commercial: Anthem, United Health Care, Aetna, Humana, Caresource (Marketplace), Cigna
Medicaid: Anthem, Wellcare, Humana, Passport / Molina, Aetna, KY Medicaid
Medicare: Medicare Part B, Anthem Medicare, Humana Medicare, UHS Medicare
EAP: Anthem & ComPsych
We accept HSA plans
Please contact us for further details
Out of Pocket Cost: $120-$150 per session with sliding scale options
If you are experiencing problems or symptoms that are not listed below and are unsure where to turn, a brief consultation may help. If you are having thoughts of harming yourself or others, please contact emergency resources.
We specialize in these areas:
- ADHD - Addiction - Anxiety - Asperger's Syndrome - Attachment Disorders - Autism Spectrum D/O- Bipolar D/O - Chronic Pain - Depression - Gambling - Identity Crisis - Impulse Control - LGBTQ Concerns - Life Transitions - OCD - Personality Disorders - Psychosis - PTSD - Relationship Issues - School Issues - Self Esteem - Seep Issues - Stress - Trauma
Questions about our services? Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us here, and we would happy to answer any questions you might have.